Interested in bringing Michelle to your company, school, or event?
Are you one of the millions of parents wishing you could press the pause button more often, allowing yourself to feel more grounded and connected?
Michelle’s background working in high tech, as an elementary educator, and executive coach allows her to connect and relate with people from all walks of life. She’s studied with many of the great teachers of our time and looks forward to sharing her wisdom, insights, and humor with your audience. .
Workshops for Corporate, Schools, Conferences, and other Events
Pew research uncovered that more than half of all working parents say the balancing act between work and family is difficult. Practicing mindfulness can be an antidote to the stress so many parents are experiencing. Michelle offers workshops as well as a six week courses in mindful parenting.
Some of her course objectives include:
- Cultivating emotional awareness & self-regulation
- Listening with full attention
- Identifying our triggers and how to work with them
- Bringing compassion & nonjudgemental acceptance to parenting interactions
- Weaving practice into your day to day life
- Learn to not take ourselves so seriously!